WP4 Workshop on Small-Angle Neutron Scattering MURomets 2016
Main Conference Hall (PNPI, Gatchina, Russia)
Main Conference Hall
PNPI, Gatchina, Russia
188300, Orlova Roscha, Gatchina, Leningrad District
Workshop on small-angle neutron scattering MURomets 2016 deals with the study of nano-objects and nanostructures by means of neutron scattering. The purpose of the workshop is the activation of Russia’s scientific community in the field of small angle neutron scattering.
The scope of the meeting covers many areas of science in which small-angle neutron scattering plays an important role of indispensable tool in the study of objects of physics, chemistry and biology.
The scientific program of the workshop includes the following topics:
- instruments for small-angle neutron scattering and neutron reflectometry;
- reflectometry and small-angle diffraction for the study of magnetism;
- the use of small-angle neutron scattering for chemistry and material science;
- the use of small-angle neutron scattering for biology;
- new techniques of small-angle neutron scattering.