This is the 1st Postdoc Experience Exchange Round table (PEER) Meeting,
In this event we bring together Postdocs from different stages of their careers. We won’t provide much framework but rather plan to allow a quite informal exchange of experience. Most importantly, early stage career Postdocs are given the chance to address questions to slightly more senior colleagues who secured longer-term funding and/or tenure. These questions can range from how to manage both career and family to specific questions about which grants might be the most effective ones to aim for. It’s totally up to you.
We are very happy that the following five young investigators agreed to participate in this event:
- Gregor Kasieczka (UHH, particle physics, Junior Professor)
- Belina von Krosigk (UHH, astroparticle physics, Emmy Noether)
- Torben Ferber (DESY, particle physics, Helmholtz YIG)
- Irene Fernandez-Cuesta (UHH, nano structure, ERC Starting grant) and
- Oliver Gerberding (UHH, gravitational waves, Junior Professor)
Registered Participants will receive a link to the event which will take place online.
If you wish to stay updated about similar events in the future, sign up for the PEP for Postdocs Newsletter here.