DESY Theory Seminar
This is the seminar of the particle and astro-particle theory groups at DESY and the University of Hamburg. It usually takes place in seminar room 2 (building 2a) on Mondays from 15:00 to 16:00.
There are 3 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (3)
- 18 FebAndrea Caputo, "Dark matter axion(like) detection"
- 10 FebAlessandro Morandini, "Two remarkable features of Composite Dark Matter"
- 03 FebKirill Melnikov: Higgs boson production in weak boson fusion: non-factorizable QCD corrections
- 27 JanBradley Kavanagh, "Detecting Dark Matter around Black Holes with Gravitational Waves"
- 21 JanQU day
- 20 JanMark Goodsell, "Towards two loop Higgs masses in any model"
- 13 JanTobias Hurth, "Subleading Corrections to Inclusive Penguin Decays"
There are 339 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (339) fetching past events...