There are 4 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (4)
- 29 JunCareer planning for for PhD students
- 25 Jun - 26 JunScientific writing for PhD students
- 23 Jun - 25 JunPython basics for PhD students
- 19 JunOnline Workshop "PIER Startup Bootcamp II: Business Modeling"
- 18 Jun - 19 JunSupervision and leadership for PhD students
- 08 JunJakob Gollwitzer, "PhD Digital defense:Magnon-Photon Interactions: From X-ray Mapping of Standing Spin Waves to Fano Interference in Cavity Electromagnonics"
- 03 JunWomen's Career Day 2020 for PhD students and postdocs
- 03 JunProject management for PhD students
- 29 MayVladyslav Danilov, "PhD Digital defense:The measurement of W± boson charge asymmetry at √s = 13 TeV with the CMS detector using the 2015 data set and a global QCD analysis on this asymmetry."
- 28 MayAntonio Vagnerini, "PhD Digital defense:Search for Higgs bosons in the final state with b-quarks in the semi-leptonic channel with the CMS 2017 data"
- 27 MayXuanhong Lou, "PhD Digital defense:Search for Dark Matter Produced in Association with Heavy Standard Model Particles at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS Detector at the LHC"
- 27 MayPIER PhD Seminar 2020 (Spring)
- 27 May - 28 MayTime management for PhD students
- 22 MayDOIT online Meeting
- 15 MayOnline Workshop "PIER Startup Bootcamp I: Design Thinking"
- 13 MayPIER PhD Seminar 2020 (Spring)
- 11 MayAleksandra Tolstikova, "PhD Digital defense:Development of diffraction analysis methods for serial crystallography"
- 08 MayGuilherme Dalla Lana Semione, "PhD Digital defense:Niobium Near Surface Composition Relevant for Superconducting Radio-Frequency Cavities"
- 07 MayGood Scientific Practice for PhD students
- 05 MayDanyer Pérez Adán, "PhD Digital defense:Search for Light Bosons in Exotic Decays of the 125 GeV Higgs Boson."
- 04 MayMarcus Creutzburg, "PhD Digital defense: Adsorption of Carboxylic Acids on Magnetite Single Crystal Surfaces"
There are 194 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (194) fetching past events...