There are 2 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (2)
- 08 Oct - 11 OctPIER Graduate Week 2018
- 11 JulIbrahim Akal, "PhD defense:Nonperturbative vacuum pair creation in strong fields and analogies in graphene"
- 11 Jul - 14 JulPIER Idea Fund Evaluation Fellowships (protected)
- 11 Jul - 14 JulPIER Idea Fund Evaluation Workshops (protected)
- 11 Jul - 14 JulPIER Idea Fund Evaluation Seed Projects (protected)
- 06 JulDOIT Social Hour & BBQ
- 05 JulTill Michael Arndt, "PhD defense:Precision measurement of the top quark pair production cross section at √s = 13 TeV with the CMS detector"
- 05 JulJhilik Majumdar, "PhD defense:Astrophysical phenomenology of axions and other very weakly interacting sub-eV particles"
- 03 JulPIER PhD Seminar 2018 (summer)
- 29 JunBjörn Arndt, "PhD defense:Atomic Structure and Stability of Magnetite (001)"
- 29 JunEffective CVs: Job-hunting workshop including CV check
- 28 JunHong-Guang Duan, "PhD defense: Two-dimensional Spectroscopic Study of Biological Photosynthetic Systems and the Solar Cell Functional Materials"
- 28 JunSuvi-Leena Lehtinen, "PhD defense: Supersymmetry parameter determination at the International Linear Collider"
- 25 JunFlorian Pithan, "PIER Innovation Lunch Talk: Hidden Assumptions and Typical Pitfalls When Founding in Tech"
- 22 JunDOIT meeting
- 19 JunPIER PhD Seminar 2018 (summer)
- 18 JunMykola Savitskyi, "PhD defense: Measurements of differential cross sections for t‾t production in proton-proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV using events containing two leptons with the CMS experiment"
- 18 Jun - 20 JunAdvanced Python Programming Skills for Scientists
- 05 JunPIER PhD Seminar 2018 (summer)
There are 468 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (468) fetching past events...