Particle and Astroparticle Physics Colloquium Hamburg
The colloquium regularly takes place on Tuesdays at 16h45 in the DESY auditorium. Tea and cookies are served at 16h30 in the lobby. After the colloquium around 17h30 there is a chance for private discussion with the speaker over pretzels and drinks. Please send your proposals for speakers to Christian Schwanenberger and Krisztian Peters.
- 29 MayTill Eifert, "Recent SUSY results from the LHC"
- 15 MayPaul Newman, "Elastic, diffractive and total cross sections at the LHC"
- 08 MayLeonardo Testi, "The cool side of the Universe: science with the Atacama Large Millimetre/submillimetre Array"
- 24 AprMika Vesterinen, "Lepton universality tests with tree level beauty decays at LHCb"
- 17 AprGabriel Facini, "Exotic Run 2 Searches from ATLAS and CMS: Midterm Report"
- 10 AprPaolo Meridiani, "CANCELLED: Recent Higgs Results"
- 03 AprJoshua Ruderman, "Dark Matter Below the Higgs Scale"
There are 167 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (167) fetching past events...