Particle and Astroparticle Physics Colloquium Hamburg
The colloquium regularly takes place on Tuesdays at 16h45 in the DESY auditorium. Tea and cookies are served at 16h30 in the lobby. After the colloquium around 17h30 there is a chance for private discussion with the speaker over pretzels and drinks. Please send your proposals for speakers to Christian Schwanenberger and Krisztian Peters.
There are 7 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (7)
- 29 SepProf. Carlos Frenk, "Quantum Universe Collquium: A conclusive test of cold dark matter"
- 22 SepJeff Forshaw, "Probabilities and signalling in Quantum Field Theory"
- 15 SepTomasz Skwarnicki, "Pentaquark discoveries in a broader context of exotic hadron spectroscopy"
- 25 AugRoyon Christophe, "Forward Physics at the LHC: from QCD to extra-dimensions and exon-like particles"
- 18 AugVIDEO Workshop: Quantum Computing and Quantum Sensors. Introduction - Application - Hands-On - Discussion.
- 11 AugVIDEO Workshop: Quantum Computing and Quantum Sensors. Introduction - Application - Hands-On - Discussion.
- 14 JulProf. Beate Heinemann, "VIDEO Colloquium: European Strategy for Particle Physics Update 2020"
- 07 JulProf. Hermann Held, "Quantum Universe VIDEO Collquium: Climate Targets: Are They Feasible and Is a Dynamically Consistent Interpretation Possible?"
- 01 JulTimothy Linden, "VIDEO Colloquium: Thermal WIMPs on the Brink"
There are 255 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (255) fetching past events...