Particle and Astroparticle Physics Colloquium Hamburg
The colloquium regularly takes place on Tuesdays at 16h45 in the DESY auditorium. Tea and cookies are served at 16h30 in the lobby. After the colloquium around 17h30 there is a chance for private discussion with the speaker over pretzels and drinks. Please send your proposals for speakers to Christian Schwanenberger and Krisztian Peters.
- 18 DecMassimiliano Ferro-Luzzi, "Fixed target experiments at the LHC"
- 11 DecJan Stark, "New estimates of the Higgs physics potential of the HL-LHC phase from the ATLAS experiment"
- 04 DecHalina Abramowicz, "Next update of the European Strategy for Particle Physics"
- 27 NovAndreas Meyer, "Physics at the HL-LHC"
- 13 NovGaia Lanfranchi, "Search for New Physics at the High Intensity Frontier"
- 12 NovAnna Franckowiak, "Searching for electromagnetic counterparts to high-energy neutrinos"
- 06 NovKathryn Zurek, "Broadening the Searchlight: New Ideas in Dark Matter Detection"
There are 191 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (191) fetching past events...