Particle and Astroparticle Physics Colloquium Hamburg
The colloquium regularly takes place on Tuesdays at 16h45 in the DESY auditorium. Tea and cookies are served at 16h30 in the lobby. After the colloquium around 17h30 there is a chance for private discussion with the speaker over pretzels and drinks. Please send your proposals for speakers to Christian Schwanenberger and Krisztian Peters.
There are 4 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (4)
- 15 MayPaul Newman, "Elastic, diffractive and total cross sections at the LHC"
- 08 MayLeonardo Testi, "The cool side of the Universe: science with the Atacama Large Millimetre/submillimetre Array"
- 27 FebAlain Blondel, "Future circular collider (ee)"
- 20 FebKarl-Heinz Kampert, "Recent Results from the Pierre Auger Observatory"
- 13 FebJuergen Brunner, "A Neutrino Detector in the Mediterranean Sea as Target for a Neutrino Beam"
- 30 JanJason Hessels, "New twists in the story of fast radio bursts"
- 23 JanKai Zuber, "New experimental attempts to tackle lepton number and flavor violation"
- 16 JanTill Eifert, "CANCELLED! Supersymmetry searches"
There are 158 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (158) fetching past events...