Particle and Astroparticle Physics Colloquium Hamburg
The colloquium regularly takes place on Tuesdays at 16h45 in the DESY auditorium. Tea and cookies are served at 16h30 in the lobby. After the colloquium around 17h30 there is a chance for private discussion with the speaker over pretzels and drinks. Please send your proposals for speakers to Christian Schwanenberger and Krisztian Peters.
- 23 AprTeppei Katori, "Observation of a Significant Excess of Electron-Like Events in the MiniBooNE Short-Baseline Neutrino Experiment"
- 16 AprJuan Fuster, "The top quark is beautiful, pretty charming and still very strange (the ups and downs of the top mass)"
- 09 AprGreogor Kasieczka, "Machine learning"
- 02 AprMadmax Collaboration meeting (tbc)
- 26 FebRoman Kogler, "Boosting the sensitivity to new physical phenomena at the LHC"
- 20 FebTeppei Katori, "Observation of a Significant Excess of Electron-Like Events in the MiniBooNE Short-Baseline Neutrino Experiment"
- 19 FebCaterina Doglioni, "Real-time analysis: how to make the most of LHC data"
- 12 FebAurelio Juste Rozas, "CANCELLED! Probing the composite nature of the Higgs boson at the LHC"
There are 198 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (198) fetching past events...