Particle and Astroparticle Physics Colloquium Hamburg
The colloquium regularly takes place on Tuesdays at 16h45 in the DESY auditorium. Tea and cookies are served at 16h30 in the lobby. After the colloquium around 17h30 there is a chance for private discussion with the speaker over pretzels and drinks. Please send your proposals for speakers to Christian Schwanenberger and Krisztian Peters.
There are 3 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (3)
- 28 NovGiuseppe Ruoso, "An overview on axion physics"
- 13 NovGaia Lanfranchi, "Search for New Physics at the High Intensity Frontier"
- 12 NovAnna Franckowiak, "Searching for electromagnetic counterparts to high-energy neutrinos"
- 06 NovKathryn Zurek, "New detection techniques of light dark matter"
- 30 OctGreg Landsberg, "Quest for Dark Matter at Particle Colliders and Beyond"
- 23 OctGudrun Hiller, "Implications of lepton non-universality for BSM models and colliders"
- 16 OctDainis Dravins, "Intensity Interferometry: From astronomy to particle physics, and back"
- 09 OctCarina Haupt, "Sustainable Software Development in Research - Methods and tools to make the first steps"
- 02 OctMathew Wing, "Acceleration of electrons in the plasma wakefield of a proton bunch at the AWAKE experiment"
There are 184 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (184) fetching past events...