Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS)
CFEL Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS) series. This is a general topical seminar series on developments in modern molecular and ultrafast science jointly organized by the CFEL Controlled Molecule Imaging group, the Spectroscopy of Molecular Processes group, the CFEL Attosecond Science group, and the CFEL Ultrafast Optics group. Unless otherwise noted, the seminar talks start at 10:00h in the CFEL seminar rooms I and II, ground floor.
- 23 MayValery Milner, "tbd"
- 09 MayProf. Ingo Fischer, "Spectroscopy and Chemistry of Isolated Biradicals"
- 02 MayProf. Jason Lee, "Elucidating Fragmentation Pathways of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Using Covariance Analysis and the PImMS Camera"
- 18 AprProf. François Légaré, "Probing the insulator to metal phase transition in VO2 using high harmonic spectroscopy"
- 11 AprProf. Roberto Improta, "Photoactivated dynamics in DNA: from bases up to quadruplexes"
There are 198 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (198) fetching past events...