Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS)
CFEL Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS) series. This is a general topical seminar series on developments in modern molecular and ultrafast science jointly organized by the CFEL Controlled Molecule Imaging group, the Spectroscopy of Molecular Processes group, the CFEL Attosecond Science group, and the CFEL Ultrafast Optics group. Unless otherwise noted, the seminar talks start at 10:00h in the CFEL seminar rooms I and II, ground floor.
- 31 JanProf. Andreas Osterwalder, "Sub-Kelvin Stereodynamics in Merged Beams"
- 24 JanDr. Arnaud Rouzee, "HHG and applications: from scattering of large particles to transient absorption in liquids"
- 06 DecHelgi Rafn Hróðmarsson, "Photoelectron-photoion coincidence spectroscopy for laboratory astrochemistry: VUV Photodynamics of radicals, PAHs, sulfur containing compounds and other peculiar molecules."
- 22 NovDr. Umberto De Giovannini, "Ultrafast photoelectron spectroscopy with TDDFT: state of the art and perspectives"
- 08 NovStephan Schlemmer, "Chemistry in the coldest places of the universe"
There are 189 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (189) fetching past events...