Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS)
CFEL Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS) series. This is a general topical seminar series on developments in modern molecular and ultrafast science jointly organized by the CFEL Controlled Molecule Imaging group, the Spectroscopy of Molecular Processes group, the CFEL Attosecond Science group, and the CFEL Ultrafast Optics group. Unless otherwise noted, the seminar talks start at 10:00h in the CFEL seminar rooms I and II, ground floor.
- 07 FebProf. Bastian Manschwetus, "Ultrafast ionization and fragmentation dynamics of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) by XUV radiation"
- 02 FebTesting
- 31 JanProf. Andreas Osterwalder, "Stereodynamics of chemical reactions near absolute zero"
- 24 JanDr. Arnaud Rouzee, "CANCELED – shifted to later time – HHG and applications: from scattering of large particles to transient absorption in liquids"
- 17 JanChia Chen Wang, "Valence Electronic Properties and Interfacial Solvation of Phenolic Aqueous Nanoaerosols Probed via Aerosol VUV Photoelectron Spectroscopy"
- 17 JanMatteo Lucchini, "Disentangling complex relaxation dynamics in small organic molecules"
There are 194 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (194) fetching past events...