Molecular Physics Seminar
This is a joined seminar series on Topics in Modern Molecular Physics by CFEL research groups. Principal organizers are the CFEL Controlled Molecule Imaging (CMI) group and the MPSD group Structure and Dynamics of Cold and Controlled Molecules. Unless otherwise noted, the seminar talks start at 10:00h in the CFEL ground-floor seminar room(s). See the Molecular Physics seminar's homepage for more details.
- 10 JulDr. Russell Minns, "Femtosecond Molecular Dynamics Studied Via Femtosecond XUV Photoelectron Spectroscopy"
- 28 JunAlexander Gentleman, "Molecular versus dissociative CO adsorption on Nb-Rh nano alloy clusters"
- 21 JunProf. Bum Suk Zhao, "Effect of rotational-state-dependent molecular alignment on the optical dipole force"
- 15 JunProf. Katharina Kohse-Höinghaus, "Clean combustion?"
- 14 JunProf. Bernd von Issendorff, "X-ray spectroscopy and imaging of free metal clusters"
There are 184 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (184) fetching past events...