Molecular Physics Seminar
This is a joined seminar series on Topics in Modern Molecular Physics by CFEL research groups. Principal organizers are the CFEL Controlled Molecule Imaging (CMI) group and the MPSD group Structure and Dynamics of Cold and Controlled Molecules. Unless otherwise noted, the seminar talks start at 10:00h in the CFEL ground-floor seminar room(s). See the Molecular Physics seminar's homepage for more details.
- 12 JulDr. Russell Minns, "Femtosecond Molecular Dynamics Studied Via Femtosecond XUV Photoelectron Spectroscopy"
- 21 JunDr. Bum Suk Zhao, "tentative: Rotational state dispersion by a pulsed optical standing wave"
- 14 JunProf. Bernd von Issendorff, "tentative: Circular Dichroism of Cations"
- 31 MayDaniel Obenchain, "An Explorative Study of Flame-Sampled Combustion Intermediates Detected by Microwave Spectroscopy"
- 24 MayDr. Schnorr Kirsten, "Imaging Strong-Field Induced Dynamics in C60 via X-Ray Scattering"
- 17 MayProf. Arwen Pearson, "Developing tools to enable time-resolved structural biology"
There are 179 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (179) fetching past events...