Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS)
CFEL Molecular and Ultrafast Science Seminar (MUSS) series. This is a general topical seminar series on developments in modern molecular and ultrafast science jointly organized by the CFEL Controlled Molecule Imaging group, the Spectroscopy of Molecular Processes group, the CFEL Attosecond Science group, and the CFEL Ultrafast Optics group. Unless otherwise noted, the seminar talks start at 10:00h in the CFEL seminar rooms I and II, ground floor.
- 11 JulMatthias Wollenhaupt, "Control of free electron wave packets by bichromatic CEP-stable polarization-tailored supercontinua"
- 04 JulThomas Weinacht, "Comparing different approaches to follow excited state molecular dynamics: Relativistic ultrafast electron diffraction vs Time resolved photoelectron spectroscopy"
- 23 MayValery Milner, "Controlled enantioselective orientation of chiral molecules with an optical centrifuge"
- 09 MayProf. Ingo Fischer, "Spectroscopy and Chemistry of Isolated Biradicals"
- 02 MayProf. Jason Lee, "Elucidating Fragmentation Pathways of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Using Covariance Analysis and the PImMS Camera"
There are 201 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (201) fetching past events...