The CSSB Spring School will provide an introduction to advanced biophysical approaches for Structural Systems Biology.
- Courses in sample preparation and analysis, advanced microscopy, single particle analysis, structure determination at atomic resolution and modeling of structure and dynamic of complexes.
- It will allow young researchers (experienced students, PhD students and postdocs) to view challenging problems from interdisciplinary scientific topics like Infection Biology from various methodical angles.
The material will be presented in form of lectures, demonstrations and practical work (please see "Programme and Abstracts
" for further information).
Only a limited number of 18 students will be accepted to the school. If you wish to apply, please send your application mail to email@example.com
by 28 February 2015. This should include:
- CV (please indicate your subject as well as your expertise)
- Letter of Purpose (1/2 page)
- Letter of Recommendation from your supervisor
The participation in the 1st CSSB International Symposium (to be held 9-11 April in Hamburg) beforehand is essential. The cost for this is 150 EUR. Please register at: www.cssb-symposium2015.de
. Abstract submission for posters or addtional talks ends on 31 January 2015.
The participation in the school is free of charge and includes the following:
- 9 nights at the DESY Hostel (8-17 April 2015) including breakfast
- lunch during the Symposium and during the School (excluded are: 8 and 12 April)
- dinner during the Symposium and during the School (excluded are: 8, 11 and 12 April)
Participants have to cover their own travel expenses. However, we welcome applications for travel support.
You will be informed by the end of March at the latest, if your application has been successful.