- Speakers are kindly asked to upload their slides via the indico system at least 24 hours before their talk.
- Select "My contributions" from the side menu
- Click on the title of your talk
- Click on "Add Material" under "Existing material" and upload your talk
- In case of problems bring your talk on an USB stick. During registration we will then upload it for you.
- Please contact our technical support team in case of questions before your talk (e.g. during one of coffee breaks) or to check whether your talk was uploaded correctly.
- Please carry an USB stick with your talk with you as a backup.
- The given time should include 5 minutes for questions, please check the timetable for the exact schedule.
- Beamer and computer are made available. PDF is strongly preferred. If you use OpenOffice or PowerPoint, please have also a PDF backup with you.