The conference will take place at DESY, Notkestraße 85, 22769 Hamburg in FLASH Seminar Room, Bldg. 28c.
The campus map may be found here
How to get to DESY:
- To Hamburg Altona station.
- Continue by bus line 1 (direction Schenefelder Holt) directly to the main entrance of DESY (bus stop Zum Hünengrab/DESY), traveling time approx. 25 min.
- Or continue by S-Bahn (local city train) line S1 or S11 (direction Blankenese/Wedel) to Othmarschen. Then go on with bus line 1 (direction Schenefelder Holt). On foot: leave the city train station at the Waitzstrasse exit, turn right at the bottom of the stairs, turn left onto Waitzstrasse, right onto Gross Flottbeker Strasse and follow that road directly to DESY, walking time approx. 25 min.
- Optional: taxi, traveling time approx. 15-20 min.
- From the Hamburg airport Fuhlsbüttel:
- Continue with city train line S1 (direction Blankenese/Wedel) to Othmarschen station. Then go on with bus line 1 (direction Schenefelder Holt) to the main entrance of DESY (bus stop Zum Hünengrab/DESY).
- Optional: taxi traveling time approx. 40-50 min.
Exit the Autobahn (A7) at HH-Bahrenfeld. Arriving in Hamburg from the South: turn left onto the main road (Osdorfer Weg). Arriving in Hamburg from the North: turn right onto the main road (Osdorfer Weg). After approx. 1.5 km, turn right onto Notkestraße. The main entrance of DESY is the second road on the left.
DESY Hamburg Site, side entrance
The side entrance of DESY is located on the Luruper Chaussee. The bus line 2 stops there (bus stop DESY) and also the bus line 3 starting from 07:15 only on weekdays. The side entrance is open for motorists from Monday until Friday, 06:00 to 19:00, and closed on weekends. It is open for pedestrians and cyclists at all times.