The 4th FELs OF EUROPE Workshop on FEL Photon Diagnostics, Instrumentation, and Beamline Design will be held in the Hamburg area at DESY and European XFEL on 17-19 September 2018.
It will focus on the following topics:
- Photon beam diagnostic techniques - measuring key properties of the FEL photon and electron beam
- Time-related beam properties - temporal characterisation of electron, FEL, and laser beams
- FEL optics and beam transport - preserving the special properties of ultra-short and -intense FEL pulses
- Science instruments - requirements of experiments on FEL source, X-ray optics, and diagnostics
- Detectors & scientific computing for FEL experiments - designs, challenges, and perspectives
Registration and submission deadline:
1 June 2018 (registration will be open as of 1 April 2018)
Contact for more information:
- Jan Grünert, European XFEL - phone: +49 40 8998-5777, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elke Plönjes, DESY - phone: +49 40 8998-2602, email@example.com
- Kai Tiedtke, DESY - phone +49 40 8998-2481, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, note that this page is under constrution and will be constantly updated - so keep visiting!