Visa and transportation
- National carrier Belavia provides regular connections to major Europe/US/Russia/China cities
- 2/day flights by Lufthansa to Frankfurt and Austrian to Vienna with connection to anywhere in the world
- Several flights a day by Aeroflot to Moscow, St.Petesburg and many other Russian cities with connection to anywhere in the world
- Minsk-International airport is around 42km away from the city center. There are regular bus line connections to the Main Railway Station and/or nearest Subway station for 3-5BYN. The easiest way to get to city is the airport transfer for 30BYN (~12EUR) each way.
- Public transport in Minsk