PAHEN 2019, Berlin
25–27 Sept 2019
Perspectives in Astroparticle physics from High Energy Neutrinos
TRAVEL TO BERLIN
There are two airports in Berlin: Schönefeld Airport (SXF) and Tegel Airport (TXL).
- From TXL there is a direct bus connection to the venue:
TXL Bus leaves every 10 minutes, a 33 min ride, stop: "Staatsoper"
- Taxi transfer: TXL: about 25 minutes, SXF: about 60 minutes
From the closest train-station "Friedrichstrasse" it is
From the "Central Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof)" it is
- one more station with the train to "Friedrichstrasse" and a 5-minute walk.
Please note, that no free parking places will be available. There is a car park just around the corner from the venue (Dorotheenstr. 30, 10117 Berlin) for 15,00 EURO/per day.
TRAVEL IN BERLIN
Bus, Tram, Underground, S-Bahn, Train - will get you through the city 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
- Find your conncection here.
- Find a map of S-Bahn and Underground here.
There are plenty cabs all over the city.
Prices: entry: 3,90 EURO and per kilometer: 1,50 EURO - 2,00 EURO
- Taxi Funk Berlin, english hotline: +49 (0)30 20 20 21 220
- Funk Taxi Berlin, english hotline: +49 (0)30 26 10 26
- Würfelfunk, +49 (0)30 21 01 01
There are a plenty bikerental stations all over the city. Average costs: 10,00 - 15,00 EURO/day.
We can recommend:
Phone: 030 848 579 78
Price: about 40,00 €/week (7 days)
Mo-Fr 10:00–19:30 | Sa 10:00–18:00 | Sun 10:00–16:00
Berlin is the capitol of Germany and has about 3.5 million residents. It pulsates 24/7 and hostes up to 180 nationalities. Each district has something worth seeing. Berlin offers a wide variety of attractions, from Zoo to Tierpark, from Tiergarten to Mauerpark, from street musician over theater to opera, and much more.
Don't miss these famous places.
2. Event Calendar
3. Restaurants around Berlin
Restaurant map with key: Restaurants
3. Beer gardens
Also, for a nice cold beer check out the Biergarten!
4. For biking
We recommend "Berlin Wall bike tour" or other tours through BERLIN
Starts: every time by yourself
Length: 5.7 kilometres/ 3.5 miles
Webpage: "Berlin Wall"
Webpage for other tours: bike tours