The school puts special emphasis on scattering amplitudes in gauge and string theories, and is primarily aimed at early-stage researchers and advanced masters students, with the intention to bridge the gap between textbook material and the forefront of current research. Knowledge in quantum field theory and the basics of string theory is assumed.
- Johannes Henn (MPP Munich): Introduction to Scattering Amplitudes
- David Kosower (IPhT Saclay): Loop-level Technologies
- Claude Duhr (CERN & UCL Louvain): Mathematical Structure of Feynman Integrals
- Oliver Schlotterer (Uppsala University): String Amplitudes
- Gleb Arutyunov (University of Hamburg): Holography and Integrability
Georgios Papathanasiou and Volker Schomerus
Support, including equal opportunities: Julia Herrmann & Cristina Guerrero, email@example.com
There is no fee for the course but we cannot reimburse expenses of participants.
The school is the first training event organized by the SAGEX Innovative Training Network of the European Commission. At the same time it also continues the "String Steilkurs" series, an intensive course in string theory and mathematical physics that is organized by DESY and the University of Hamburg.
Earlier Steilkurs meetings:
The SAGEX project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 764850.