The Exchange of Experience (EoE) Working Group of the CoPoRI project would like to invite you to join the first CoPoRI Workshop, scheduled for 11-12 June 2012 at the Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY), Germany.
The purpose of this meeting is to continue the successful exchange of experience between the Preparatory Phase Projects (PP) of the ESFRI infrastructures in the past. Now also the phase after the EC funded PP projects is covered. The workshops will be carried out in the well-approved structure of presentation by experienced ESFRI projects combined with enough time for discussion so that we can learn from each other, new and advanced ESFRI projects at the same time.
The main topics of this first EoE workshop are:
- The learning curve: challenges we discovered since the beginning of the implementation phase
- Interim phase between EC funded preparatory phase and implementation
- Business models/potential funding schemes in HORIZON 2020 such as pre-commercial procurement or for transnational access of different types of RIs
Please note that
- the registration deadline is on June 08, 2012
- the number of participants admitted to this workshop is limited to two persons per ESFRI project. Additional persons will be set on a waiting list and will move up to free place after registration deadline.
- there is no travel reimbursement available from CoPoRI
- the participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements
Please register now: registration form Project funded by the European Community under seventh framework programme