The MTCA workshop for industry and research will take place from 11th December to 12th December in Hamburg, Germany. DESY invites you to participate in this workshop.
The workshop will bring together experts and beginners from industry and research to discuss present and future developments in the field of MTCA. The main task of the workshop is
- to spread the knowledge of MTCA;
- to show how to set up a MTCA.4 system;
- to show which modules are available today;
- to learn if there are incompatibilities between modules;
- to resolve ambiguities in the specifications;
- to discuss desired changes to the standard;
- to improve the backplane for analog applications.
At an exhibition from industry, the newest products involving MTCA.4 modules will be presented. You will have direct contact to the manufacturers.