The Exchange of Experience (EoE) Working Group of the CoPoRI project would like to invite you to join the 3rd CoPoRI Workshop, scheduled for 04-05 December 2013 in Brussels, Belgium.
The purpose of this meeting is to continue the successful exchange of experience between the ESFRI infrastructures during their preparatory and implementation phase. The workshop will be carried out in the well-approved structure of presentation by experienced ESFRI projects combined with enough time for discussion so that we can learn from each other, new and advanced ESFRI projects at the same time. The 3rd workshop aims to strengthen the exchange between the ESFRI delegates, the ESFRI projects and the Commission. The topics cover the following:
- Horizon 2020 and ERIC
Exchange of Experiences on
- Obstacles and Best Practices
- Business models
- e-infrastructures and European Research Infrastructures
- ESFRI future activities and EoE with delegates
- the registration deadline is on 15 November, 2013
- the number of participants admitted to this workshop is limited to two persons per ESFRI project. Additional persons will be set on a waiting list and will move up to vacancies after registration deadline.
- there is no travel reimbursement available from CoPoRI
- the participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements
For more information please, contact Maike Carstensen (email@example.com).
The CoPoRI project is funded by the European Community under the Seventh Framework Programme