The workshop will focus on new ideas for direct detection and astrophysical signatures for sub-eV particle dark matter, distributed on three major topics as follow:
Theory (Particle and astroparticle)
- Motivation for WISPy CDM (WISPs in PBSM)|Parameter space with better motivated regions,
- Relic density (Realignment, Cosmic Strings, Domain Walls),
- Basics of detection (Theory of Haloscopes and new Broadband,oscillating EDMs),
- Small scale structure (mini-halos, miniclusters, axion stars),
- BEC and implications.
- Evidences (short review)
- Distribution in the galaxy.
- Review of past experiments,
- Resonant cavities,
- Magnetic elds,
- Cryogenic cooling.