Speakers are kindly asked to upload their slides via the indico system at least 24 hours before their talk.
- Select "My contributions" from the side menu
- Click on the title of your talk
- Click on "Add Material" under "Existing material" and upload your talk
- In case of problems bring your talk on an usb stick. During registration we will then upload it for you.
- Please contact our technical support team in case of questions before your talk (e.g. during one of coffee breaks) or to check whether your talk was uploaded correctly.
- Please carry an usb stick with your talk with you as a backup.
- The given time should include 5 minutes for questions, please check the timetable for the exact schedule.
- Beamer and computer are made available. pdf, OpenOffice Impress and Microsoft Power Point is supported. PDF is strongly preferred. If you use OpenOffice or Power Point please have also a pdf backup with you.
The presentation computer is equipped with Windows 7, MS Office 2010, OpenOffice 4.1.2 and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015. HDMI and VGA connection for laptops is available. Speakers are strongly encouraged to use the local computer.