The school aims at PhD students and young postdocs, and offers not only a basic introduction to machine learning, but also talks from leading experts in the field on their current research projects. The list of lectures comprises:
- Introduction to Machine Learning with special focus on Deep Learning
- Latest developments and new challenges in the field.
- Network architectures with a focus on Graph networks
- Generative Models
- Normalising Flows
- Weak classification and anomaly detection
- Machine learning on FPGAs
In addition to the lectures, several hands-on tutorials will be offered.
In order to participate successfully in the school, we expect students to have at least basic knowledge of Python and numPy.
The school is supported by the Excellence Cluster Quantum Universe Hamburg.