In this information event we will provide an overview on funding opportunities both at the national and European level each about 20-30 minutes. In particular, we will focus on the following topics:
National funding opportunities
- DFG, e.g. Temporary Position for Principal Investigators, Emmy Noether Programme
- Foundations (Volkswagen Foundation, Fritz Thyssen Foundation, Gerda Henkel Foundation, Claussen-Simon-Stiftung)
- DAAD PRIME
EU funding opportunities
- Marie Curie Fellowships
These informations will be presented by
- Susanne Müller (national grants)
- Dr. Ann-Katrin Ullrich (national grants)
- Dr. Sabine Baars (EU grants)
from the Uni Hamburg Department 4: Research Management and Funding, Section Support for Early Career Researchers.
After the presentations, there will be room for discussion.