Part 1: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 12:30 to 2:30 pm
Part 2: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 12:30 to 2:30 pm
Join Dr. Fabrice Mielke to learn, adapt and develop skills of resilience in this two virtual workshops.
- Knowledge: What do I need to become resilient?
- Identify goals and dreams: Why do I work? (Work should not be a burden)
- Body: What keeps my body resilient?
- Mind: How do I stay positive?
- Community: How does social support make me more resilient?
Resilience can be learned. In this seminar you will acquire the necessary competencies.
Trainer: Fabrice Mielke, made his PhD about mindfulness
in organisations and how to develop resilient
Target group: All Postdocs with a DESY contract
Maximum: 14 participants
For more information on content and method, please look in attached materials
With my registration I confirm that my PI agrees to my participation in the COAST event.