Welcome to our Job Board. For our Job Board we are using the inbuilt abstract submission feature of Indico. Please submit your posts to the Job Board via this tool. Please follow our instructions carefully, as this tool is originally made for a regular abstract submission. Therefore, some of the wording may be counter intuitive. To gain some familiarity please take a look at the Job Board to get some idea of the process.
1) The title. It is what appears on our Board first, so make sure that it is sufficiently informative, while being concise - What are you offering / looking for, who are you.
2) The abstract field. Add here all further information needed for recruiters/ potential applicants. For example: Contact details at the conference, webpage, your location and in case your hiring the deadline for the application process.
3) Contribution type. Choose whether you are offering or looking for a position.
4) Author field. Add in this field your personal details.
5) Attachments. Use this field to add attachments in the pdf format that may be interesting for other users.
6)Track. The Track is used to give some indication on your personal field/interests.
7) Career Status. Indicates your current career status, is used to sort you into one of the several categories.
You will be notified after you have submitted an abstract and after it has been added to the board.