Kick Off dynaMENT
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Keynote Prof. Dr. Ursula Keller, ETH Zürich
Speeches by the patrons of the program:
Dr. Angelika Paschke-Krazin (Equal Opportunity Commissioner of Universität Hamburg)
Meike Jonahssen (DESY Deputy Director)
Moderation: Dr. Karin Bodewits
After the official Kick-Off we will have the chance to meet each other in person to have a nice BBQ outside the HARBOR Building.
Please note: for those of you who will also participate in the BBQ (located between HARBOR and Building 80b) there are some rules we have to follow due to the ongoing corona pandemic.
• by participating you confirm, that you follow on of the 3G Rules.That means, that you need either to be tested (PCR Test not older than 48 hours, rapid test not older than 24 hours), vaccinated against or recovered from corona
• Wear a medical or FFP2 mask as soon as you enter the building
• Shaking hands and hugging other people must be avoided
• The hand hygiene measures and the cough and sneeze labels are observed
• If an infection is suspected, the event must not be entered
• Please disinfect your hands when entering the building
• You need to register on a provided participation list
Please also note that there will be taken some photos at the BBQ, if you do not want to be photographed, please contact us at the beginning of the event
If you have any questions please let us know!