Join Dr. Matthias Schwarzkopf for a two half-day, virtual, interactive workshop on identifying your strengths and transferable skills. Learn how to find jobs that fit your competencies.
- How are labour markets structured? What impact has the labour market on your job search?
- Searching with search engines and why this is not enough – different ways and strategies for job search.
- How to use personal and electronic networks like LinkedIn for job search?
- How to create your own job and how to earn money with it?
- Live goals and career planning
Trainer: Dr. Matthias Schwarzkopf coaches students an scientists in all relevant questions concerning their careers
Target Group: all postdocs (Priority is given to postdocs with a DESY contract)
Dates: Monday, Nov 22 and Thursday, Nov 25, 2021
Time: (both days) 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Maximum: 12 participants
In the event you can not attend after you register, please contact us so we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.
With my registration I confirm that my PI agrees to my participation in the COAST event.