Meeting ID: 916 7025 7822
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://weizmann.zoom.us/j/91670257822?pwd=L01uZHJMTmtmNkdpUklOTnlMU1M5QT09
- Shan: with the 1us timing cut the bkg is manageable —> will show a few slides today
- Arka: had a problem in the digitization - solved now —> need to reconstruct —> next week.
- fast simulation:
- need a very-technical meeting —> this week
- 1us cut is good.
- still need to check the tracks info
- added collimator and magnet —> impact is good but maybe we don’t have a space there
- permanent magnet would have to be removed for different operation modes (heavy installation)
- will check what is the smallest magnet and the best collimator to put there
- Stewart: maybe a small quadrupole (smaller and have a larger field)
- Check also what happens with just a collimator - does it get better? (fast sim)
- implemented the needle from Matt's CAD design (still need to get the support) —> talk with Ishay to get the design.
- added unique run id to the data
- IPstrong can be deleted —> check with Jenny and Matthew if we can delete (certainly this shouldn't go to the grid) - only Shan is using but he has copies and also John says that UCL has copies of most/all of it (TBC).
- ~1TB of testbeam data (Cherenkov and back-scattering) —> Louis says it should be moved to the grid but it would be taped at some point (not a problem). Everyone else also check what needs to be moved otherwise from other testbeams.
- need to clear also users space —> (mostly Sasha and Maryna?)
- tags for recommendation maybe should be single char and 4-digit number where the first digit is the detector number to avoid ambiguities?
- Everyone: start to rename according to these recommendations —> ask Yee for a tag.