Meeting ID: 916 7025 7822
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://weizmann.zoom.us/j/91670257822?pwd=L01uZHJMTmtmNkdpUklOTnlMU1M5QT09
- slide8: please add the photons in the same locations (replace tracker with calorimeter maybe)
- slide4: bottom left/right should set the maximum scale to e.g 0.01 to see the structure —> then compare with Maryna’s numbers
- slide4: everything is integrated over y axis? Yes.
- slide8: is it dN/dlog(E) or dN/dE translated to log scale? It is the latter.
- Evan & Kyle:
- each bin in the TH3 (400^3 binning) corresponds to one value that FLUKA spits out so it is not a true histogram
- the difference between slide4 top-right and bottom-right plots is due to the mass - you go from the bottom to top
- planning to add more stats this week.
- completed the needle implementation from Ishay's CAD
- started to implement the CALICE for the electron side in g+laser (assume similar mechanics as for FCal)
- lower bkg but still need to crosscheck the reconstruction - need the signal samples.