From Frankfurt Airport:
- By Railway to Heidelberg Main Station (Hauptbahnhof).
From Railway Station Heidelberg:
- Take the tram 21 or 24 in direction Handschuhsheim,
Technologiepark,up to the stop Bunsen-Gymnasium, or
- Take a taxi (approx. 5 minutes) or
- Walk to the Campus (approx. 20 minutes).
- Follow the highway A5 from Frankfurt or Karlsruhe. At the interchange
Heidelberg change to A656, direction "Heidelberg". Attention: Do not
exceed the speed limit 70 km/h! Be aware: there is a speed camera!
- At the end of the motorway stay on the left track. After leaving the
motorway, turn left to "Eberbach / Neckargemünd".
- At the next possibility turn right to "Eberbach / Weinheim".
- Pass under the bridge and turn right to "Darmstadt / Weinheim".
- Cross the Neckar river and turn left at the 2nd traffic light junction
(bevor the Shell filling station). Finding a parking space is very difficult, please park in the designated car parks.
- The schedule can be found at Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar.
- Take the bus 31 (from Bismarckplatz) or tram 21 or 24 (from main station).
The destination is Bunsen-Gymnasium.
Location of sessions:
The sessions will take place at the Kirchhoff-Institut für Physik (INF 227)
For details please view Map.