Invitation to the 2-day DESY 2030 Strategy Workshop (Woodstock-like) on 16 and 17 February 2023.
The aim of this meeting is to jointly sharpen and formulate the content of the DESY 2030 strategy update.
The objectives of the Woodstock meeting are to inform about and to discuss...
- strategic boundaries and directions set by the Directorate (this also includes unchanged elements of DESY 2030 Strategy)
- open topics / strategy proposals by cross-functional working groups
...as well as to inform on next steps in the finalisation process of the DESY 2030 Strategy Review.
DESY directorate and invited DESY staff.
Status of Strategy Update as of February 2023
- Cross-functional working groups have finalized strategy proposals
- DESY Directorate has updated strategic decisions / boundaries in additional topics ready for presentation and discussion with invited participants
Various documents on the DESY 2030 Strategy Update Process can be found here (Password: "Woodstock_Febr23"). These include:
- Factsheets & slides from Kick-off Meeting in July 2022
- Slides from Directorate Follow-up Meeting in August 2022
- Short and long versions of DESY 2030 brochures
- Presentations/documentations of the Achievement Breakfasts
- Schedule of the DESY 2030 Process
The 2-day meeting will take place in the Ameron Hotel in Hamburg Hafencity.
Please note that registration is upon invitation only and requires a commitment to actively participate in both days of the workshop.