The purpose of this meeting was to continue the successful exchange of experience between the ESFRI infrastructures during their preparatory and implementation phase. The workshop was carried out in the well-approved structure of presentation by experienced ESFRI projects combined with enough time for discussion so that we could learn from each other, new and advanced ESFRI projects at the same time. The 3rd workshop aimed to strengthen the exchange between the ESFRI delegates, the ESFRI projects and the Commission. The topics covered the following:
- Horizon 2020 and ERIC
Exchange of Experiences on
- How to reach financial and managerial maturity?
- What is the added value of going Pan-European for distributed RIs?
- Role of e-infrastructures and the data challenge in operating European RIS
- Roundtable on ESFRI Working Groups
- Aligning National Roadmaps and the ESFRI Roadmap
- Alignment of Decision Making-Engaging with Stakeholders
For more information please, contact Maike Carstensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The CoPoRI project is funded by the European Community under the Seventh Framework Programme