The Exchange of Experience (EoE) Working Group of the CoPoRI project would like to invite you to join the second CoPoRI Workshop, scheduled for 12-13 February 2013 in Brussels, Belgium.
The purpose of this meeting is to continue the successful exchange of experience between the ESFRI infrastructures during their preparatory and implementation phase. The workshop will be carried out in the well-approved structure of presentation by experienced ESFRI projects combined with enough time for discussion so that we can learn from each other, new and advanced ESFRI projects at the same time.
The topics of this second EoE workshop are:
- Perspectives and New Developments for ESFRI Projects
- ERIC: Experiences and New Developments
Exchange of Experiences on
- Setting up and Start a Legal Entity
- Financial Sustainability
- Operation Issues of an European RI
Please note that
- the registration deadline is on February 07, 2013
- the number of participants admitted to this workshop is limited to two persons per ESFRI project. Additional persons will be set on a waiting list and will move up to free place after registration deadline.
- there is no travel reimbursement available from CoPoRI
- the participants have to make their own accommodation arrangements
We would like to prepare a poster session on the governmental and financial models of the ESFRI projects.
Once the registration is opened all ESFRI projects will be informed.
The CoPoRI project is funded by the European Community under the seventh framework programme