The EUCALL Annual Meeting 2018 will be held at ELI-Beamlines in Dolní Břežany, during 30.05 - 01.06.2018. The meeting will begin at 11:30 on 30.05.2018 and end at 12:00 on 01.06.2018. The Annual Meeting is being organised at ELI-Beamlines by Daniele Margarone (Chair of the Local Organizing Committee) and Jakob Andreasson, with support from Graham Appleby (European XFEL) and Romana Kočová (ELI-Beamlines).
The meeting will include:
1) a parallel work package (WP) sessions as we had at the Previous Annual Meetings
2) an experience exchange session in which final results from each WP are presented
to the entire project group
3) a poster session with buffet dinner
4) a visit to some of the experimental facilities at ELI-Beamlines
5) a social program and the Meeting Dinner
Travel to ELI-Beamlines: A shuttle transfer from the hotel in Prague to ELI Beamlines and back will be provided.
Further details regarding the lab visits/social programme/program details will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
The 2nd EUCALL Target Network Workshop will be held on May 29 - 30 at ELI-Beamlines as a satellite workshop of the EUCALL Annual Meeting 2018. For more information see here.