The 2019 meeting in Travemünde is the 10th WDM workshop. The 1st to 9th workshops were located in Vancouver (2000), Hamburg (2002), Vancouver (2005), Proquerolles (2007), Hakone (2009), Pacific Grove (2011), St. Malo (2013), Kurashiki (2015) and Vancouver (2017).
The current meeting is jointly organized by European XFEL and DESY facilities.
The meeting topics include:
1) Dynamics (ultrafast phenomena, non-equilibrium, kinetics, etc.)
2) EOS and transport property
3) Planetary science (geoscience, giant planets. etc.)
4) Material sciences and applications (including industrial applications)
5) XFEL applications (hot dense plasma, X-ray photonics, etc.)
6) Shock compression of condensed matter
7) Facility, diagnostics, and other technological advances
Local Organization Committee:
Beata Ziaja-Motyka (CFEL, DESY Hamburg) (Executive)
Sven Toleikis (DESY, Hamburg)
Thomas Tschentscher (European XFEL, Hamburg)
Ulf Zastrau (European XFEL, Hamburg)
Local Conference Office: Matthias Kreuzeder (DESY) E-mail: email@example.com