- Harald Ade, North Carolina State University (US): "In-plane and out-of-plane mesoscopic structure of polymer thin films determined by resonant soft x-ray scattering"
- Alexander Hexemer, ALS, Berkeley (US): "Data driven approaches for Characterization Techniques with Applicatoins in Materials Science "
- Moonhor Ree, POSTECH (KOR): "Self-Assemblies of Functional Polymers and Their Impact on Property Performances"
- Frank Schreiber, Univ. Tübingen (GER): "Grazing incidence diffraction on organic thin film donor-acceptor heterostructures: Watching complex structure formation in real time"
- Philippe Fontaine, SOLEIL, Gif-Sur-Yvette (FRA): "Contribution of in-situ GISAXS measurements to the study of semi-fluorinated alkane layers at the air/water interface"
- Philipp Gutfreund, ILL, Grenoble (FRA): "The GISANS options at ILL for liquid and polymer interfaces: Recent examples and perspectives"
- Emanuel Kentzinger, FZ Jülich (GER): "3D vector magnetometry by polarised GISANS"
- Peter Müller-Buschbaum, TU München (GER): "Basic Introduction to GISAS"
- Gennady Pospelov, JCNS (GER): "Experiment planning, simulation and fitting for GISAS and reflectometry using BornAgain framework"
- Adrian Rennie, Univ. Uppsala (SWE): "GISANS to Study Wet, Soft Matter Interfaces"
- Stephan V. Roth, KTH, Stockholm, & DESY, Hamburg (SWE & GER): "In-situ grazing incidence x-ray scattering for thin film technology”
- Mark Rutland, KTH Stockholm (SWE): "Self-assembly induced 3D patterning at the water-air interface studied with neutron reflectivity and AFM"
- Matthias Schwartzkopf, DESY (GER): "Tackling High data rates in GISAXS: Current status and future challenges"
- Peter Siffalovic, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava (SK): "Real-time tracking of growth of small organic molecules on 2D-substrates by means of GI-SAXS/WAXS"