Abstract submission is closed
1. To present a talk or a poster, submit an abstract using the form below (max 250 words).
2. Each registrant is allowed to submit up to 3 abstracts (max 1 talk and 2 posters).
3. After your abstract has been assessed and classified (end of March) you will be invited by e-mail to finish registration and payment.
4. All contributions (short talks, posters) will be available for participants one week before the conference starts.
Therefore, you are requested to upload:
- a pre-recorded video of your talk (.mp4 file; short talk: 12 min, poster flash talk: 2 min)
- the slide/s (.pdf) of your talk or poster
- the proceedings article (.pdf; max 8 pages, camera-ready using LaTeX or word templates)
by 5 July 2021
For further information visit Questions & Answers.