Workshop: Successful Application
This workshop provides the tools for successful written applications and job interviews, in order to land desired professions. It provides training for written applications, CVs, covering letters, online appearance and job interviews.
- 2 half-day sessions | online via zoom |
- 1st Workshop Day, September 8, 9am - 12.30pm: Preparation
- 2nd Workshop Day, September 17, 2pm - 5.30pm: Job Interview
The following topics are covered:
1st workshop day (September 8, 2021, 9am - 12.30pm)
- Preparation of the application
- What makes me stand out
- My qualifications
- Jobs that suit me
- Where to find open jobs
- How to present myself online
- Contacts with potential employers
- Formulating cover letters in an interesting way, Dos and Don'ts
- Different formats of CVs and tips on how to make them interesting
- Germany: the third page
- Different requirements for applications in different countries
2nd workshop day (September 17, 2021, 2pm - 5.30pm)
- Structure and typical questions in detail
- Difference between online and face-to-face interviews
- Practical exercise on the job interview
- Overview of assessment centres
- Possibility to present your own application documents for checking
. She worked in industry as human resource manager, in areas such as personnel management, personnel development, education and training for young employees.
Registration for this event is currently open.
There is an open survey.