Talk and Discussion: "How to apply successfully"
In this talk, Claudia von Schultzendorff provides tools for successful written applications and job interviews. She will talk about current demands, content and structure of applications and common interview questions.
- 1 session | 3h | online |
- talk followed by your questions via moderated chat
Content: Short overview of the following topics
- Which job suits me: my strengths
- Where do I find jobs
- Differences in applying for jobs within or outside academia
- How to present myself digitally
- What does an application look like: current requirements
- Cover letter: structure and content
- CV/resume: different layouts
- 3rd page (in Germany): what does it mean?
- Documents: what is important
- Job interview (online or face-to-face): structure and typical questions
After the talk there is the possibility to ask questions via the moderated chat.
. She worked in industry as human resource manager in areas such as personnel management, personnel development, education and training for young employees.
Registration for this event is currently open.
There is an open survey.