Join Dr. Fabrice Mielke to learn, adapt and develop skills of resilience in this 2- half day virtual workshop.
- Knowledge: What do I need to become resilient?
- Identify goals and dreams: Why do I work? (Work should not be a burden)
- Body: What keeps my body resilient?
- Mind: How do I stay positive?
- Community: How does social support make me more resilient? What can I do to feel real and worthy?
Resilience can be learned. In this seminar you will acquire the necessary competencies.
Trainer: Dr. Fabrice Mielke, specialized in organizational mindfulness and resilience.
Target Group: All postdocs (Priority is given to postdocs
with a DESY contract.)
Dates: Thursday, February 17 and Friday, February 18, 2022
Times: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm both days
Maximum: 14 participants
In the event you can not attend after you register, please contact us so we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.
With my registration I confirm that my PI agrees to my participation in the COAST event.