Do you want to improve your project management skills?
As a Postdoc (and beyond) you are often tasked to manage a variety of projects but there is little guidance on what this actually involves and how to do so effectively.
Join Dr. Daniel Friedrich for this virtual, interactive workshop on how to effectively manage a variety of projects.
- Reflect on key problems in project execution
- Goal setting and resource planning
- Risk and stakeholder management techniques
- Limitations in academic settings
- Adapt a leading agile approach (Scrum) to your research setting
Trainer: Dr. Daniel Friedrich , very experienced in training scientists
Target Group: All postdocs and beyond (Priority is given to postdocs
with a DESY contract.)
Dates: Wednesday & Thursday, February 9 & 10, 2022
Times: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm both days
In the event you can not attend after you register, please contact us so we can give your spot to someone on the waiting list.
With my registration I confirm that my PI agrees to my participation in the COAST event.