From Big Data to Smart Data: Digitalisation in basic scientific research
You can browse your fellow researcher's interests and skills via the Timetable to match up for joint research. If you have a question, please visit the FAQ. If you do not find a satisfactory answer, please contact the chairs of this indico-site.
We look forward to your contributions to the information exchange and wish you every success in building research teams as well as an interesting reading of other contributions.
For posting your own information please follow the four steps:
- create an "Indico Account" and,
- to comply with General Data Protection Regulation, "Register".
- You are then invited to post your interests via the "Call for Abstracts".
For your information:
- We use Indico for our exchange as it provides many useful features.
- You can withdraw your registration and your abstract at any time.
- Please consider this Indico-site here as a long-term community event and disregard specific dates or times in the timetable as we use indico not for a specific conference.