Due to the very dynamic Corona situation we decided to move the Terascale meeting to a fully online format.
Welcome to the 14th Annual Helmholtz Alliance Workshop on "Physics at the Terascale"! As in the past 14 years, the workshop will offer a rich programme of stimulating plenary talks and parallel sessions full of intense discussion on topics connected to the LHC, linear colliders, and Belle.
This meeting will be organised as a fully online meeting, with all sessions organised via zoom. Connection details will be made available to registered participants shortly before the meeting.
The following parallel sessions will be held:
- Higgs physics (session conveners: Danyer Perez Adnan, Dominik Duda, Felix Yu)
- Searches (session conveners: Soham Bhattacharya, Federio Meloni, Afiq Anuar, Katharina Behr, Thorsten Ohl)
- Top physics (session conveners: Mahsana Haleem, Alessia Saggio, Maria Vittoria Garzelli)
- Flavor physics (session conveners: Christoph Langenbruch, Markus Röhrken, Danny van Dyk)
- Standard Model physics (session conveners: Simone Amoroso, Joany Manjarrés Ramos, Sven-Olaf Moch)
- Computing and Machine Learning (session conveners: Artur Gottmann, Johannes Lange, Gilson Correia Silva, Engin Eren)
Please contact the corresponding session convener if you would like to give a presentation in one of the parallel sessions.