New light sources and experimental methods
- High brilliance X-ray sources
- Atomic structure determination using diffraction
- Imaging mesoscopic structures
- Dynamic processes in materials
- Hard materials and magnetism
- Disordered and soft materials
The 7th course is dedicated to the investigation of the structure and the dynamics of materials using the properties of new, highly brilliant X-ray sources. State-of-the-art experimental techniques and key scientific applications will be discussed. The number of participants is limited. Applications for this course should be made not later than January 15, 2008.