The next Annual Meeting of German Crystallographic Society (29. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Kristallographie - DGK) will take place from 15-18 March 2021.
The DGK2021 will be organised by DESY (Hamburg, Germany) as a virtual event, due to the present situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Crystallography is a modern, interdisciplinary field of research and relevant for many innovations ranging from novel pharmaceuticals to new materials. We are looking forward to meet crystallographers from different disciplines and to offer a virtual platform for a fruitful exchange of ideas at the DGK2021.
Registration opens: 5 Feb. 2021
Registration deadline: 19 Mar. 2021
The participation is free of charge.
Scientific topics of the conference
The following scientific topics will be covered by the conference:
- Young crystallographers: Lightning talks
- Inorganic crystal structures
- Disordered Materials, complex crystal structures and aperiodic crystals, diffuse scattering and 3D-PDF
- Extreme/non-ambient conditions
- In situ / in operando studies
- Inorganic functional materials
- Energy materials: batteries, photovoltaics, etc.
- Organic and metal-organic crystal structures
- Framework structures: MOFs, COFs, etc.
- Micro and nano-crystalline materials
- Quantum crystallography
- Electron diffraction and electron microscopy
- Highly correlated systems
Further information will follow on this official DGK2021 conference webpage soon.